Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Here is my first video. Can you tell? I cut off my head, I'll try to do better on the next one.


I'm demonstrating the Spiral Slicer as well as Victorinox 6 inch Chef Knife. I made a mistake in the video referring to the knife as a 5 inch.  Oops.  Being that it is my first video, I hope you'll excuse the mistake.  I also should have told you how great the handle on this knife is.  It is "Fibrox", which to me means heavy duty (but not heavy, heavy), that feature makes it easy to grip. Other sizes have been featured on America's Test Kitchen as THE top knife.  Hope you consider using either of these items, they are fun and functional. It might even get the family to eat squash!
Here is a 12 inch Lodge Cast Iron Skillet that I cooked the zucchini & shrimp in. Just saute garlic, oil, add zucchini, salt and pepper. When the squash is cooked, add cooked shrimp, heat and serve! Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have any gadgets you'd like to see used? Do you have any favorites of your own? Post suggestions, ideas, reviews.