Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Hoping absence makes the heart grow fonder...

I hope you miss my Friday posts as much as I miss posting them.  I have a good excuse for missing these past two weeks: I am visiting my daughter and son in law in Arizona. They are expecting their first child & my first grandchild in June.  Our other daughter is getting married in June. The wedding is in our field at our home in Massachusetts so we will be very busy with that, and won't be able to be here in Arizona for the birth.

During our visit we have been blessed to be able to attend a 4D ultra sound with Celine Dion music where we saw our new grand daughter, Gianna. What a miracle! I shed a few happy tears.

I will be catching up on my posts this coming week.  See you soon!
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have any gadgets you'd like to see used? Do you have any favorites of your own? Post suggestions, ideas, reviews.