Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Get it now! Drastic Price Drop on this Rolling Pin - Amazon!!! Limited Time I'm sure.

I happened to be looking for a rolling pin that can be used inside a cookie sheet a while back, but didn't need one until this week.
I'm making these sugar cookies and the first reviewer suggested rolling the dough right in the cookie pan to eliminate lifting the delicate cookies. Great tip, but my rolling pin wouldn't get to the dough, my cookie sheet has sides.

 In checking my Amazon wish list, I found that the $33 rolling pin I wanted has a HUGE price drop and today is marked $5.99.
If you read the one review, it can also be used to roll out dough in a cookie sheet.

Just had to share this bargain!
  Go, go, go!!


                                                                 

1 comment:

Do you have any gadgets you'd like to see used? Do you have any favorites of your own? Post suggestions, ideas, reviews.