Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

The Reveal will be coming soon!

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and put some of your kitchen gadgets to good use. Thanksgiving is THE cooking and eating holiday. It doesn't get mixed up with gift giving or egg hunts, it's a time to truly enjoy the bounty provided to us by our farmers and our gardens.

I skipped the Friday Flick for last week, figuring you would be busy Black Friday shopping or napping from still full Thanksgiving bellies.

I'm putting a video together of the finished kitchen and pantry that I'll share with you later today.
I actually had a chance to use my new gas range and use the oven last night!

Wednesday I went to our local wholesale club and restocked my fridge with healthy fruits and veggies. Yesterday I went to our local market to restock pantry staples.  I felt like a kid in a candy shop! I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets excited food shopping.  So many interesting items, so many meal possibilities!

Ok, time to get to work on the video.  See you all later.
TGI Friday Flick.

Off topic:  Here is a witty neighbor:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have any gadgets you'd like to see used? Do you have any favorites of your own? Post suggestions, ideas, reviews.